Vatican City: The Apostolic Vatican Library, 1947. 4to (28 x 21 cm). LIV, 183,  pages. 6 plates including frontispiece and 8 illustrations in text. Original brown half morocco. Spine separated, other light wear to binding; internally fine. Item #409874
First edition, inscribed by Dom Anselmo M. Albareda, prefect of the Vatican Library, and Fray Sylvester Brielmaier, librarian of Collegio San Lorenzo, Rome, 10 June 1949.